- Individual, Corporate and Nonprofit Income Tax Preparation
- Payroll and Sales Tax Return
- State and IRS Audit Representation (incl Tax Court)
- Wage Garnishment Reversal and Levy Releases
- Installment Agreements and Offer-In-Compromise
MBMG, Inc. is a full-service CPA firm offering a variety of advisory, accounting and tax services. We remove the stress and frustration from financial matters by allowing our clients to focus on things that matter to them the most, growing their businesses and generating profits.
WHO WE ARE
At Moore Business Management Group, Inc., we understand dealing with the IRS and any state taxing authority can be stressful and intimidating. That's why we guide our clients through a full range of tax planning and preparation decisions with strategies that minimize tax liabilities to keep you on track to your financial goals.
We stay current on tax law issues and private letter rulings issued by the IRS to not only minimize your tax liabilities but also to maximize potential tax credits. We are avid researchers and love to dive into the tax code to achieve the best possible results for our clients. From tax planning and preparation to guidance on the IRS collection procedures, we are here year round to navigate our clients through the process.
From tax return preparation and planning to negotiating installment agreements with the state and the IRS, we have you covered. We represent our clients with fervor to ensure the best outcome for our clients.
We provide full-charge bookkeeping, payroll and high level accounting services. Our accountants are board certified and stay current with continuous certifications and seminars to ensure we are up-to-date on all laws, regulations, and techniques in our field.
- Reconstruction of accounting records
- Accounting system setup and support
- Bank account reconciliation and GL entries
- Bookkeeping (monthly, quarterly or annual)
- Financial statement preparation (business or personal)
- Process annual tax information documents
Long-term financial planning can be a daunting undertaking for some. If you have decided to begin the process or want to explore your options in this area, speak with our team of professionals before you take the plunge. Take your goals into account and call us today.
- Creditors’ Claim Analysis
- Examination Services
- Insolvency Consulting
- Settlement Negotiations
- Tax Services
- Panel Trustee
- Restructuring Proposals