- Quickbooks training
- A 30 free minute consultation about your business requirements
- Accounting system setup and support
- Bank account reconciliation and GL entries
- Bookkeeping (monthly, quarterly or annual)
Accounting that Meets
Small Business Needs
Our advisory firm can provide accounting and financial reporting services so you, as a business owner, can leverage your time between growing your business and managing profitability.
Certified Accountants for your Small Business
Our accountants are board certified and continually invest in professional continuing education to provide valuable knowledge and service to our clients. From start-ups to established enterprises, we understand it is critical to maintain a strong pulse on financial performance with accurate, reliable record-keeping.
From incorporating, automating accounting services, implementing accounting processes and controls to Quickbooks set-up, Tanisha Mills, CPA can meet all of your small business needs from entity set-up to dissolution.
- Financial statement preparation (business or personal)
- Partnership accounting
- Process annual tax information documents
- Reconstruction of accounting records
A Message From MBMG Inc.
“Every business owner, large or small, should have access to professional help to ensure business longevity and success.”